House Democrats called the legislation the HEROES Act. The text of the sprawling plan was circulated Tuesday. House Speaker Nasty Nancy Pelosi is scheduled to announce the plan at 3 p.m. And we can bet it’s packed full of Democratic PORK that has nothing to do with Covid-19! 😡
Fox News Reports: The plan calls for a new $200 billion Heroes’ Fund to ensure essential workers who have put their health and safety on the line receive hazard pay during the pandemic. The legislation also directs the OSHA to create new worker safety standards for employers.
But the price tag shows that Democrats have gone huge for the fifth round of coronavirus legislation. And it’s a figure sure to face deep skepticism from cost-conscious lawmakers growing uncomfortable with the historic pace of massive spending legislation. The U.S. Treasury already borrowed $3 trillion to fund the first four coronavirus packages that passed with bipartisan support.
Bear in mind what Nasty Nancy Pelosi tried to stuff into the last stimulus package. 😥
- $300M for foreign refugees
- $800M for Endowment for the Humanities and Arts
- $100M for NASA
- $25M for cleaning supplies for the Capital Building.
- $25M for additional House of Reps salary.
- A nationwide mandate for ballot harvesting
- An automatic visa extension for all foreign workers
- An expansion of foreign-language ballots
- Same-day voter registration for the 2020 presidential election
- An amnesty for nearly 800,000 DACA illegal aliens